We are hiring!
We are looking for a positive and self-motivated individual who enjoys being a leader and being part of a team. Candidates will have min. 2-3 years of similar work experience, be accurate and precise in their work and be capable to manage time to efficiently complete tasks and meet deadlines. They will be graduates of a min. 4 year program in Interior Design or Architecture granting a degree or diploma. Ongoing access to car and ability to drive to suppliers and sites is a must.
Interested candidates to submit applications and portfolio by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop Interior Design Plans, Sample Boards & Presentation Drawings from Concept Design to Working Drawings.
- Source materials and finishes, contact suppliers and prepare sample boards
- Capable of working as a team member and following Company’s Technical Standards.
- Capable of multi-tasking and carrying out project related administrative work.
- Capable of producing technical documents and presentation material in a variety of programs from Autocad (2D) to the Microsoft Office Suite, Illustrator and Sketch-up.
- Organize project data, communications and decisions by learning and following the company’s standard electronic and paper filing and project administration system.
- Possibly meet and communicate with clients
- Perform some of the Office Administrative tasks as assigned that may include marketing presentations and brochures and send monthly newsletters
- Accuracy and preciseness in all tasks to be performed
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Passion for work, integrity, and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to accurately edit documents and establish professional, written and other communication with clients and suppliers
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and of working with others
- Knowledge of product sourcing and selection of finishes from available local and other sources.
- Be familiar with the current OBC for both, part 3 and 9
- An above average knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD 2015 and Sketch Up.
- Knowledge of millwork and cabinetry detailing and construction
- Experience with accurately measuring and documenting
- Knowledge of construction integration is an asset [analysis and understanding of interior, architectural, structural and mechanical plans and how they come together]
- Construction Detailing Experience is ideal
- Experience with applying for building permits, committee of adjustment, zoning certificates, etc for residential single family construction would be an asset